Monday, December 12, 2011

Destin West?

Is anyone familiar with this resort? We will be in Destn with our 3 yr old, so I really like the idea of the big pools and lazy river. BUT, we really want to be beachside with gulfviews. From what I can tell, some have ';bayviews'; so I%26#39;m really looking for specific info on what condo to book (i.e. what floor, what part of the building etc).





Any info??





Thanks!





Destin West?


A helpful website is destinresorts.com. That is Dale E Peterson rental co. Look at Okaloosa Island %26amp; Destin West Gulfront. There are virtual tours of the rooms %26amp; can give you more specific info. Looks like a great place.



Destin West?


Destin West Sandpiper is a very nice condo. My husband and I stayed here back in 2005 and it was near about brand new. The condos are nice sizes and the pools are to die for. I loved the lazy river and waterfall pool. The Destin West Pelican, Sandpiper, and Heron are bay side and the Destin West is beach side. All you have to do is drive across the street if you stay bay side and park in the Destin West parking lot to go to the beach. You can use their facilities as well. We booked with Dale Peterson as well. I hope this helps. I would love to go back and hope to very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment