Monday, December 12, 2011

prices of food and motels

Hi me and my boyfriend are off to florida on 26th april for 14nts. We are planing to do the parks then miami and the keys. I would like some advice on the rough prices of motels or cheap hotels and how much food is so we know how much money to take with us.







prices of food and motels


Most motels are at least 100.00 per night. You can sometimes find some 89 / 99 per night. Anything less than that is usually not so good. If you find the ones with free breakfast thats a plus. Meals can be anywhere from 5 to 12 per person for breakfast, 5 to 15 for lunch and 10 and up for supper. Plus if you are renting a car or paying for a taxi. You will want some money for tips and of course souveniers.



Theme parks I don%26#39;t know prices but you can look on line or look back thru some posts on here. I%26#39;m sure there are some ideas of cost.



I also read on here about meal plans, you can check into that to see if there is savings there.

No comments:

Post a Comment