Monday, December 12, 2011

Idea for a bike trip

Can you ride bikes over the 7 mile bridge?



Idea for a bike trip


You COULD.





I wouldn%26#39;t, I don%26#39;t think it is wise nor do Ithink it is even legal,





but you COULD.





( ; %26gt; 0



Idea for a bike trip


Thanks BuffetGuy. I kind of thought so but I thought i%26#39;d check. I was in San Francisco last week and saw people riding their bikes over the Golden Gate and it gave me the idea. But the 7 mile bridge is a whole other animal.




I wouldn%26#39;t either, I tthink it would be very dangerous. There are some crazy drivers and they don%26#39;t slow down. You could ride on the old 7 mile at Pigeon Key. It goes about 1/2 way. I don%26#39;t know if you have to pay to get onto Pigeon Key or not, you do if you take the train and the tour. It%26#39;s a neat place to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment