Thursday, April 1, 2010

Car hire in Florida

Hi everyone,



My b/f and I are planning to take a trip to Florida in June. I will be 18, and by boyfriend is 21. We need to hire a car really.... but.... can you hire a car at 18???



My boyfriend I think will be banned from driving by then because he has too many points on his license.. so can you still drive abroad if you%26#39;re banned in the UK? And, if he%26#39;s allowed to drive abroad, is 21 old enough to hire a car??



Any replies apprechiated!



Thanks.





Car hire in Florida


In Florida you MUST be 21 to rent a car. Further more if you are under 25, the rental car companies hit you with a $25 PER DAY fee, in addition to the rental rates.





There may be rental companies with other rules, you%26#39;d have to talk with each company to determine their specific rental rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment