Thursday, April 1, 2010

Orange Lake Resort/West village advice PLEASE!

Hello,



Our family of 6 just bought a timeshare in the West Village in Orange Lake. I know, I know I too, have read all the reviews,but bought anyway. Now are there any fellow West Villagers out there with there own reviews? Good or bad would be appreciated. We are staying the week of April1-9. bssd, just read your message in the forum and sounds like you have a great time in the West Villas.



Thanks for all the info you can share! Kim



Orange Lake Resort/West village advice PLEASE!


Jumpstart, can only speak for my wife and myself. We prefer them over the high rises. More parking right outside your door, concrete patio that you can grill on. Our unit was in good shape last year and we are hoping that it is one of the ones that got remodeled this year, but if not it will be next year. We would never buy in the high rise section, as at night you can just hear all the noise down there. If you have any specific questions, I wiil do my to answer them.



Orange Lake Resort/West village advice PLEASE!


We orignially bought into the West Village. It may be the older units but I really liked them. The single floor and the patio right on to the golf course was great. I had week 17 and unfortunately rearly could travel at that time so I upgrade first to the North Village and then to the East village to get onto the points system.





It is a great place and you should not feel bad about your purchase. I have been going to OL for 9 years of which 8 were in the West Village.




I use to own with OL, they were great when I owned. I bought the West Village (if I can remember those were the house like villas right?), but then upgraded to the North Village. I owned for 4 years (bought when I was 19)...now at 26 I own w/ Starwood (Sheraton).




Hi all to West Villagers.... We are going there in August and cannot understand OLCC as it is now called River ,East and West villages



If the West side is older are these units farther from all the central activity areas? Would 5 teens be bored with the golfing area of the West Village?





How old are these units and have they been upgraded?



can we use other areas of OLCC like River or East or North villages?





thanks for replies all!



freechoice

No comments:

Post a Comment