Saturday, April 3, 2010

What to pack

We%26#39;re staying at Floridays. Do we need to pack things like laundry detergen and dishsoap? Any other tips are welcome and appreciated...



What to pack


Hmmmm...I cannot recall if they provided laundry detergent because I always travel with a few of the compressed laundry detergent tablets and a couple of dryer sheets so I may have used those. However, I know I didn%26#39;t bring dish soap and that was provided along with a couple of dishwasher packets. I believe there were a couple of starter coffee packets as well as several microwave popcorn. If you find you need something after you arrive, a Publix grocery and a Walgreens are in the mini-mall just a few hundred yards up the road.





Floridays provided all the kitchen amenities you might want as well as small toiletries for bathroom. There was an ABUNDANCE of towels and they graciously give you more at the front desk should you need them.





Lucky you...we had a wonderful stay at Floridays and hope you will have the same. Request building ';B'; if you want to be near the main pool.



What to pack


Thanks Grandma Mac, I did request bldg. B




Thanks Grandma Mac, I did request bldg. B




Think the question was a wrong one;



Should have been What ';Not'; to pack, Answer ; The kitchen sink



I would have thought you could have bought all your favorite brands when you get there




Publix is right next door, and the prices there are very reasonable. Especially compared to New York Prices. I bought fabric softener sheets and detergent there. There was an initial supply of laundry and dish detergent provided, and you could probably ask for extra if you need it.





Have a great trip.




Very helpful... thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment