Saturday, April 3, 2010

spring training

I%26#39;m coming down for two weeks (March 8th-22nd). I plan on going to baseball games in the day and bars in the night. I will probably stay in a motel, since I do not plan on spending much time in my room. I would love to be in walking distance of either good pubs or knology park. I%26#39;m considering Clearwater beach, clearwater or Dunedin. Is there eneugh going on at night time in Dunedin or should I be closer to Clearwater or Clearwater beach? I%26#39;m 35 and not into clubs, more pubs. Thanks Neil



spring training


If you want to be close to pubs, not clubs near Knology Park, Dunedin as a nice Main Street with a few pubs(Dunedin Brewery), and downtown Clearwater also has a few. Clearwater Beach has mostly beach bars.



If you would be into the drive..Tampa has numerous pubs walking distance to hotels-in Ybor City(James Joyce, Blues SHark, Irish Pub, Bobble Dopper, It%26#39;s a Shame Bar, Elmers, Tampa Bay Brewing Company)just to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment