Thursday, April 1, 2010

FORT LAUDERDALE: Lago Mar or Harbor Beach Marriott Resort

We are a family of 5 with 3 kids age 9,7,3. Thank you



FORT LAUDERDALE: Lago Mar or Harbor Beach Marriott Resort


Both resorts have great pools, but with 3 kids I would definitely stay at Lago Mar. The 1 BR executive suites have plenty of room, and come with a kitchenette supplied with dishes. They are both on the same stretch of beach, seperated by a low rise condo. Lago Mar would have a pull out sofa bed, as well as a king or 2 queens in the bedroom. I%26#39;ve stayed at the Marriott as well, and the rooms are on the small side.



FORT LAUDERDALE: Lago Mar or Harbor Beach Marriott Resort


Thanks!




Can any body give me a comparison with the Marrott (pool, activities, beech)? Thanks in advance




I was one of the people in early Jan. that was going round and round about should my BF and I stay at Lago Mar (where we were booked) or Marriott Harbor Beach.





We ended up at the Marriott and I%26#39;m glad we did! We did walk down to the Lago Mar, its nice but in my book nothing like the Marriott. The Marriott had a kids club and they have activities all day long, although we didn%26#39;t have kids with us, we did rent a Cabanna on the beach every day and a ';front'; one close to the water and the kids club went down there now and then each day so we talked to them. The kids seems to enjoy the activities and the hotel staff was fun and very attentive to the kids.





The Marriott has a wonderful spa (we did a spa day) a great bar, the restaurant is excellent and there is a Starbucks in the lobby. Our room was clean, had comfortable king bed, plasma TV, balcony with view of the ocean, pool and intercoastal. I loved our stay there, so much that I%26#39;m taking my daughter and mother back there in Feb.





Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment