Thursday, April 1, 2010

HELP.....I need a phone number please

Hi there all you local experts





I need the phone number,not an 800 number the proper number cos I%26#39;m calling from Ireland,for the Disney Cruise Line. I%26#39;ve just realised I should have given them our passport details 90 days before we travel and we are going in 90 days today.Yikes,I%26#39;m panicing now and for the life of me I cant find the number.found some number and l kept getting a crossed line.





Anyway hope somebody out there can help me.





tIA



HELP.....I need a phone number please


Have you ever heard of 118-118 lol



HELP.....I need a phone number please


Try 1-407-WDISNEY. THat is the Disney travel company - they%26#39;ll at least be able to point you in the right direction, even if they cannot transfer you.




Try leaving off the figure one in the 1-800 number.



It should then revert to a normal call








Try this number 0870 24 24 900. Don%26#39;t know whether you need 00353 or whatvever. You will know this





This is a UK contact number. Hope this will help.





And Nemmis give it a rest once in a while please.




thanks everyone -----except nemmis!!!!





i was having a genuine problem here and for your information l did try enquiries.





I finally got through on the number l had(kept getting crossed line as l said) and l now hav e it all sorted.





for the record the number is 407 5667000.





Again thanks ofr genuine replys




great





enjoy your hols

No comments:

Post a Comment