Thursday, April 1, 2010

Margaritaville Ketchup

Had a fabulous Heniz ketchup recently in Margaritaville. It was on the table and not the regular tomato variety and a little bit spicy. Does anyone know what it is and if it%26#39;s available in the UK.





Just chowed down on about 1lb of peanut butter M%26amp;Ms - oh joy oh bliss oh feeling sick now. BTW are these available in the UK?





Thanks



Margaritaville Ketchup


libby, we found a Heinz chili ketchup over here but haven%26#39;t been able to find it again! It was great so hope someone answers!



Margaritaville Ketchup


IowaninUK I know!! I can%26#39;t even remember the proper name for it but it was seriously delicious.








they do this sauce as a dip at Pizza hut... maybe they would know where to get bottles ..




Last year I went to Sri Lanka and they had a similar thing there. Amazing. Like Ketchup. But Hot! A taste sensation!! Peanut butter M%26amp;M%26#39;s are you taking the michael??? I have not seen them here! Peanut Butter Kit Kat yes. Peanut M%26amp;M%26#39;s yes. But not Peanut butter M%26amp;M%26#39;s. Sounds yum!




Rea went to M%26amp;M World in the Florida Mall and bought 4x1lb bags for $30.00 - I thought I%26#39;d take a couple of bags into work but sadly I%26#39;ve scoffed my way through 2 bags already - they are absolutely yummy and addictive.





Where or where is that ketchup though???




perhaps it is normal ketchup with tabsco sauce in it??




Heinz does have a Hot and Spicy Ketchup with tabasco added, but I haven%26#39;t ever eaten in Margaritaville, so I%26#39;m just guessing.




Perhaps we should go into business marketing this stuff??




I%26#39;m so gonna have to get me some ketchup and tabasco! That hot stuff, it%26#39;s addictive, although after a while does start to burn somewhat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment