Saturday, April 3, 2010

how is treasure island's beach?

I read somewhere that the frontage at the beaches on Treasure Island is lousy - can anyone give me some info on this? Please let me know if Treasure Island is a nice beach - last year we went to St. Pete%26#39;s Beach and it was nice - a little honkey tonk though! The beach was very pretty though. How is Treasure Island overall? Is it honkey tonk like St. Pete%26#39;s? Is it a quieter place than St. Pete%26#39;s? Thanks for any help you can give - we are contemplating a trip and not sure where to go this summer! Thanks!



how is treasure island's beach?


Go to treasureislandbeachtrail.com. There is a nice shot of the beach in the header.



how is treasure island's beach?


Hmm. HonkyTonk as in cheap, tawdry and disreputable. Not how I would describe it.





Maybe you should check out Sand Key, near Clearwater Beach. Nice expansive beach.




Susi,





Treasure Island Beach is beautiful, been to many other beaches



worldwide, this place is great!





Its not honkytonk at all, you were misinformed.





I have been goin there for years, and keep coming back.





Its very laid-back and everyones friendly, if you go once you will



be hooked!





Check the place out, you wont regret it! Check out Pageterrace.com,



great place on the beach to stay!





Ellen




Treasure Island Beach is my favourite place on earth to go. I absolutely love it. I%26#39;m literally counting down the months and days until I go there in the summer. I find it very peaceful.




I live on Sunset Beach, Treasure Island. If you are looking for a beautiful beach with wide open water and very few people then you have found heaven on earth. It doesn%26#39;t get any better than this in Florida!


  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment