Thursday, April 1, 2010

lilbunnygirl/question about moonspinner

lilbunnygirl,You were so much help last year.We stayed at the seychelles,Went to the park and loved where the moonspinner was.Can you tell us what is right next to the moonspinner and if you know any agency that handles the moonspinner other than the moonspinner itsself.We have tried vrbo.They do not have many!



lilbunnygirl/question about moonspinner


Hi Lisa - I believe that Venture Out is next to or across the street from Moonspinner, other than that all I can think of are some shops. I%26#39;d go and look for you, but I%26#39;m on pregnancy bedrest at the moment, so I don%26#39;t get out much!





Aside from vrbo.com and sites like alwaysonvacation.com or vacationhomes.com I don%26#39;t know of anywhere, I think they mostly do their own rental management.





Sorry I%26#39;m not more help here!



lilbunnygirl/question about moonspinner


Thanks lilbunny girl,And congrats.You are a great help.

No comments:

Post a Comment