Saturday, April 3, 2010

Question for SRQGirl

Thanks so much for your reply. Here are the places I%26#39;m looking at that have availability March 14-19 for 5 nights. We would like to have 2 bedrooms and a pool for under $200 per night. We%26#39;ll have 2 adults and a 7 year old (who would love to have oher kids around to play with!) If you have time, would you take a look at these and let me know which one you think might be best. I truly appreciate your expertise!





You can email me directly at morochm@friscoisd.org





Siesta Key Cottage



vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/3409.ht…





Pigeon Toed Pelican Inn tarponrealty.com/rentals/properties/2138.php





Addy%26#39;s Nokomis Villas



www.addysnokomisvillas.com



Question for SRQGirl


I have to be honest here. I don%26#39;t think any of these would be fun for your 7 year old. If a kids not happy, you%26#39;re not happy, either.



I would pay a few dollars more and stay in a motel like Tropical Shores Resort on Siesta Key. This is a family oriented place.



There are many others. Go to the top of this page and click on Hotels and read some reviews of the best rated motels.



There are other options on the mainland (Sarasota).



You can try Timberwoods on Beneva Rd.



You can also try www.siesta4rent.com or www.vrbo.com for condo options.



Anna Maria Island could be good too.



If none of these work, let me know.



Your problem is twofold. You are dealing with Spring Break prices and things book up way in advance this time of year.



Never fear, you%26#39;ll find something.



~SRQgirl



Question for SRQGirl


Thank you so much! I will keep looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment