Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beach Place and Sand Dollar Guesthouse Phone number needed

Hello Everyone:





Thank all of the local experts for the excellent advice on this forum. I have seen some wonderful reviews for the Beach Place and about Joseph %26amp; Hernando....I would love to get the phone number to see if this would meet our needs for a stay in February 07 %26amp; then again in March 07.





I looked on the internet and didnt find a website or phone number...any help would be great appreciated.





Have a great night!





flvisitor



Beach Place and Sand Dollar Guesthouse Phone number needed


Here%26#39;s their phone number:



(321) 783-4045



Beach Place and Sand Dollar Guesthouse Phone number needed


Island24





Thank you so much for your time. Any other information you would have on this location or the Sea Esta Villa?





I double posted in error, this post and that of Sea Esta Village are my posts, my needs are listed in the posts. Any other recommendation you feel would be a better fit?





Thank you again for the information. I will be sure to post how everything worked out when we return.





Have a great day!



flvisitor




Hi. I saw your other post about the other places but I didn%26#39;t feel that I was familiar enough with them to comment. Hopefully others here will be able to chime in.

No comments:

Post a Comment