Wednesday, March 31, 2010

fishing charters?

Any possible recommendations on inexpensive fishing charters? We tried the party boats last time and are hoping for a couple of private charters later this week, if the money holds out.



Many Thanks,



fishing charters?


It has been my experience that inexpensive and good are mutually exclusive when it comes to fishing charters.





I%26#39;ve been out 2 times with Main Attraction and and several times with Captain Nick on Reel Time Fishing Charters. Main Attraction is out of Key Colony Beach, and Captain Nick is out of Marathon. Both do a great job.





This past June, we hired Captain Nick with reel Time Fishing Charters for a full week of fishing. He treats his clients nice, and gets you over fish to boot. If you go to www.reeltimefishingcharters.com you can get his rates, phone number etc.





Go his website, then go to the gallery page, then click on the reef gallery page. The first picture is my father with a grouper, the second is a picture that I took of Captain Nick with a Jew Fish, and the 3rd picture is my father, Captain Nick and a family friend with some fish they caught in April 2005.



fishing charters?


Buffettguy, can%26#39;t beleive you live in the keys %26amp; don%26#39;t have a boat!




Thanks buffettguy...will take your advice and try captain Nick!!




We have a home there, but don%26#39;t spend enough time there (yet) to justify a boat.





Lightkeeper76 - I%26#39;m sure Nick will take good carte of you. I jealous that I won%26#39;t be there as well. Whenever it is. ;-)




Buffettguy.....It%26#39;s thurs-fri-sat this week...then back up to Sanibel for a week in Pine Island sound and Boca Grande. Just me and my older son. You%26#39;re more than welcome to join us...lol..but MN is as far away as we are in MI. Thanks Again!!




The Main Attraction is the BEST! He even has the policy, no fish no pay! My daughter caught her first sailfish over the Christmas holidays with Capt. Marty.





http://www.mainattraction.org/




I love Main Attraction too! Had a great time fishing with Capt. Shelby and Ariel on Main Attraction 2. In Key Colony Beach.



I also reccomend Best Bet with Capt Jason Long, he%26#39;s at 7 Mile Marina





Be careful. As in, if the price sounds too good to be true (as in a private charter for about $59 pp)

No comments:

Post a Comment