Wednesday, March 31, 2010

PLEASE help! Sea Breeze info needed....

Has anyone out there been to, or knowof anyone that has recently been to SBreeze? We just rented a unit, for 1 week in April, we rented from a Real Esate Office,. Have any pics? Much thanx



PLEASE help! Sea Breeze info needed....


bump. Thank you. :)



PLEASE help! Sea Breeze info needed....


Is that the name of the hotel/condo? Because I stayed in a unit called the Sea Breeze at Island Paradise in Madeira Beach and if that it is, it is small but beautiful and very clean.




Did you get any pictures? If so, we would love to see them. We are staying there in April too. Thanks.






Polly,



Sorry, no, I haven%26#39;t received any pics. Sorry. So you are going in April also? What week? Any children coming with you?



If I receive any pics, I will let ya know!!



Moedecup




Hello,



I have just figured out there are 2 ';Sea Breeze'; names on Madeira Beach! We are staying at the condos, Sea Breeze Condominiums, a high rise! I never knew the other place existed!



Moedecup




The address of our place is 13500 Gulf Blvd. We will be there from the 19th though the 23rd and there will be two girls with us ages 12 and 16.




Polly,



We will be there also!! My daughter is 11, son is 15. There also will be another family with 3 daughters, (in another unit) ages 12, 17 and 18!! By the way, my hubby is from Ithaca!!!


  • youtube makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment