Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Where to watch the Super Bowl ?

I%26#39;ve got my favorite places to watch the game. What are yours ? If you are going out to watch the Big Game, what Key West Watering holes would be your top 5 choices ?





In your experience, given the # of screens, best bartenders and best over all atmosphere, where would you go ?





Seeya on Duval 2/1 !!!





Chill,





K



Where to watch the Super Bowl ?


Who wants to watch the stupid Super Bowl in a nice warm sunny bar in Key West.





HA





I%26#39;d rather watch it up here in MN.





(Rationalization is the key to mental health)



Where to watch the Super Bowl ?


The Patriots lost so I really don%26#39;t care!! But had they not blown a huge lead after halftime I%26#39;d say the Lazy Gecko. I figure anyplace that is the southernmost Red Sox bar must have some Pats fans too.




Tks Rico,





I feel the same way, it really doesn%26#39;t matter to me. I%26#39;m gonna be there for the SB so I was looking for unadulterated opinions.





The Gecko is a good one, thanks.





Where else ?





Chill,





K




I had my year probably before a lot of you were born - the Jets in Superbowl 3! So if I were to watch this time (what are we up to?) I%26#39;d watch at the Chart Room (AKA the Cave) at the Pier House. That way I could take a dip in the pool or ocean during half time or if things weren%26#39;t going too well.





Pjk




well if the Eagles made it and i were in key west the Rumbarrel would be the place.. we were there when the Eagles played the Cowboys, what a great time...we will be on the Freedom cruise ship for this super bowl , they do a good job for the game... enjoy your day...................




First half at Jack Flats because they have huge TVs. Then Rum Barrel because I%26#39;d want some mojitos.




Pjk...SuperBowl 3 not before my time....Joe Namath MVP !!!






~~ You%26#39;ll have TV%26#39;s everywhere at Jack Flats as well as a



vibrant crowd. Sadly we were there this past weekend while



the Patriots let it go to the Colts. The good part was we



were in KW..and NOT freezing at home.





Enjoy!!!



^-^




I would be at the Rum Barrel, no question!




i also suggest willie t%26#39;s. they have like 40 diff mojitos and there tv is HUGE. its like 15 feet wide. also jack flats is a sports bar. but they are on teh same block. so check em both out.





and sorry guys. Da Bears!!!!





all the way





have fun in the sun. austin girl

No comments:

Post a Comment