Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another Question for SRQGirl

Hi SRQGirl you are popular today!!





I would welcome your recommendations on some accomodation for me and my wife.





Would like to stay around Siesta/Casey Key



Staying Early June 2007



2 Adults (no kids)



Must be on the beach



Quiet - we%26#39;re old (late forties- very late)



Small hotel or efficiency



$120 per night including taxes etc (Would like to pay less if good accom but could pay a little more if great accom)





I would appreciate your advice.



Another Question for SRQGirl


I always recommend Tropical Shores Resort.



It is a short walk to the beach, past tropical plantings and the rooms are clean with small kitchen. (I have stayed there myself for 4 of July)



There are also BBQ areas underneath TIKI huts.



You are across the street from some small shops and restaurants.The rates are lower in June. www.tropicalshores.com.



There is also Banana Bay Waterside in the Crescent Beach area.



On the Siesta Beach end of Siesta you have Beach Palms and Sunsets on the Key and others.



You would be walking distance to Siesta Village.



Ther are reviews on TA for these properties. There are also more reviews on the Sarasota TA page.



There are also condo options that are great too.



~SRQgirl



Another Question for SRQGirl


Many thanks SRQGirl





My wife is quite interested in a place called





Casa Cay beachfront complex, 309 Casey Key Road, Nokomis.





They have a couple of effiencies as well as a beach house.





Do you know if they are good accomodation?



Is this a good location?





They are part of Casey Key Waterside Accomodations.





Appreciate your feedback.




I can%26#39;t comment on the Casa Cay Apts. in Nokomis., sorry.



I am not familiar with that property.



There is much more to do on Siesta Key with better beaches than staying on Casey Key Rd. (That is just my opinion)



~SRQgirl




SRQGirl thanks for the advice.





We%26#39;ll look into it a bit further.





We%26#39;re staying 5 days in your area and also going to Fort Myers beach.





Thanks again for all your help.




If you can, I would visit Ft. Myers Beach first.



You will be disappointed after you see Siesta Key/Sarasota!



~SRQgirl ;-)




Thanks SRQGirl for all your help





I%26#39;ll go to FMB first and let you know if I agree with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment