Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kennedy Space Centre

Kennedy offer on their website Max Acess tickets for approx $140 (拢70) for a family of 4.





Virgin offer a day%26#39;s excursion with Max tickets for approx $340 (拢170).





Now I know that ppl like Vegas will say:



- Don%26#39;t go it%26#39;s boring



- Don%26#39;t pay Virgins price



- Don%26#39;t tip the Astronauts





but can any well balanced individuals let me know if the drive is straightforward or is the bus worth 拢100





Cheers



Kennedy Space Centre


Hi, not sure if my husband would class me as well balanced but anyway... we drove from Orlando to Kennedy and found it a very straightforward drive. Much better to make your own way if possible as you can then leave whenever you want to. I wasnt sure I would enjoy the visit but actually found it very interesting. By the way,the security there was tighter than any Disney park, they even checked our video cameras before letting us enter. Good luck and enjoy yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment