Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Parasailing info. from Fort Myers Beach

We are looking for a safe experienced parasailing company.



Any recommendiations?



Parasailing info. from Fort Myers Beach


I went parasailing and did the dolphin tour last year and had a blast. We went with Mid Island Water sports. Here is their web site



www.midislandwatersports.com/index2.html





Have fun



Parasailing info. from Fort Myers Beach


Thanks for the info Dirty! By chance would you have any ideas on a reasonably priced fishing charter.? One that isn%26#39;t for the True Fisherman but, rather family geared mostly for fun.




Sorry haven%26#39;t tried the fishing yet






I would also recommend Mid-Island WaterSports for parasailing. Great people there (one of my best friends!!)





As for fishing charters, my girlfriends and I recently went on a 1/2 day trip with Capt. Tony%26#39;s boat. (You%26#39;ll see the marina right before you cross the little bridge coming towards the beach on San Carlos Blvd.) There was only one family on there with little ones maybe 5 years old). They slept most of the time. But as for adults, we had the best time. It was so much fun and the crew was great! Of course, being the only group of girls on a boat with mostly men made it even more fun. But I%26#39;d recommend it. If your kids are smaller than 7-8 years old, then I think I%26#39;d do something else....like a Dolphin Tour or something (Mid-Island WaterSports does those too - we do too - Island WaterSports south of Lani Kai) but if you parasail at Mid-Island they might give you a break on a Dolphin Tour.





Have a great time!




Fishing Boats? Getaway Marina and go out on the Great Getaway. I took a bunch of Beach Kids out -field trip. we had a blast, I had motion sickness patches to hand out, in case. They supply rods %26amp; bait and the Mates really know their stuff-it was an experience for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment