Sunday, March 28, 2010

shopping outlets

which is the best outlet mall near sarasota, fort myers,naples,miami



thanks for yor help





shopping outlets


Sawgrass Mills is supposed to be the best. I haven%26#39;t been there yet but my friends say it%26#39;s huge.



shopping outlets


Sawgrass Mills is huge but is just west of Ft. Lauderdale and north of Miami- would be a couple of hours travel from Sarasota, Ft. Myers and Naples , I%26#39;m sure ( I don%26#39;t have specific distance at hand.) I know thereare some outlets near Fort Myers , which is only a short distance from Naples ( I don%26#39;t recall the name- but post your question in the Naples or Fort Myers Forum)- perhaps if you are staying in all four of these towns , you can visit the one near Fort Myers when you are there and Sawgrass Mills when you are in the Miami area.

No comments:

Post a Comment