Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ticket options

If I purchase a 2 day base ticket and decide that I want to go another day, do I have to purchase a ticket at full park price OR do they just add the difference for a 3 day base ticket? I guess there are no 1/2 day tickets available? I am just wondering if we will be able to cover ALL we want to in one day per each park. I am traveling alone with a 2 year old girl. She is a typical 2 year old and I will need much patience and imagine we will need to take our time and enjoy rather than trying to cram it all in one day.





If I go to Sea World and want to go to another attraction outside of Disney (such as IA or Universal) are there tickets that provide discounts for going to both? If we get tired of disney and have 2 days to kill I think this may be another opion. We are going next week Weds. - Sat. so I am hoping the attendance will be low especially with this cool weather Orlando is having.





I will have 4 full days so...I will definitely need to purchase a 2 day base for Disney to attend MK and AK. Do I need a 3 day ticket to cover anything else at WDW that is enjoyable for a 2 year old? I will most likely take her to SeaWorld on day 3 or 4.



Ticket options


Anyone know the answers to these questions? HELP



Ticket options


Well...my feeling is that 2 is awfully young, and she%26#39;s not going to remember much of anything anyway. Why not save the money and not buy the 3rd day, and just find her a playground or something to run around in. Most people bring 2 year olds to Disney because they have older siblings who are the ';right'; age, but honestly I%26#39;m not sure why you want to bring a 2 year old. I hope you don%26#39;t take offense at this, but to me it is an awfully expensive vacation for someone so young. She will probably have as much interaction and fun with rides and animals at a local petting zoo or aquarium or ';little kid'; amusement park.




Disney will let you add a day as long as you haven%26#39;t used up your whole ticket. You can easily spend two full days at Magic Kingdom with a little one. There aren%26#39;t any 1/2 day tickets.





I don%26#39;t know of any combined tickets with Disney but there are combined Universal Studios / SeaWorld passes, I believe.





2 year olds are free - you won%26#39;t need a ticket for your daughter.





My goddaughter loved Disney World %26amp; Sea World at age 2. My daughter loved Disneyland at 18 months.




aj, then why on the Disney ticket-buying site do they list the choices as 0-9 and 10-adult? I thought she%26#39;d have to be paying for the 2 year old.




Well,Disney considers 0-9 a child but they do not charge for admission for under 3 year olds-yet. Why they consider a ten yer old an adult, I have no clue.




Every time we have been to Sea World in Forida, we have been able to get a pass for the second visit free within the next 7days. There is a stand inside where you have your picture taken and they give you the pass. I think you will find plenty to do for 2 days at Sea World and that should help defray the cost. Have a great time! They are only little once!

No comments:

Post a Comment