Wednesday, March 31, 2010

TJ Maxx Warning

From past post alot of your use TJMaxx and Marshalls, if you haven%26#39;t heard TJX which is the parent Company of TJMaxx, Marshalls, AJ Wrights, Homes Goods, Bob Store, and Winners in Canada and TK Maxx in the UK had their computes hacked into and all of their CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD and CHECKS information stolen that they have collected from ANY transaction that were made at ANY of their stores. Credit card fruad have already been reported in 3 States and 2 other country.



TJ Maxx Warning


Thanks for the warning. I think I saw something about that on tv but didn%26#39;t catch the whole thing. We had a problem here with someone putting something in the slots at the gas pumps that could steal your debit / credit card info and wiping out peoples bank accounts. That was at Christmas and really hurt a lot of people at that time of year.



TJ Maxx Warning


my sister works in a uk tk maxx store in the cash office, she has not heard of any problems over here in the uk




I had my card changed after overseas fraud last week just under 拢1000 taken altogether. Not that I lost because the card company told me about it and sorted it.





Hope it does not go back to my time buying stuff at marshalls.







I blamed the waiters.




They hacked into the computers in May 2006, (TJX didn%26#39;t report it to police until Dec. 2006 or the public until Jan. 2007) any information before that date was stolen, it is unclear if they continued to get information from May 2006 forward. So if you ever used a Credit Card, Debit Card, or wrote a Check before May 2006 at any of their stores the hackers got your information. (Police believe they have MILLIONS of people information.)

No comments:

Post a Comment