Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Best ride at Universal (for adults)

What%26#39;s your favourite ride at Universal (for adults - not kids)?



Best ride at Universal (for adults)


Hulk IOA



Duelling Dragons IOA



The Mummy US



All 3 are awesome rollercoasters.





Spiderman IOA, is fantastic too, a very very good simulator ride.



Best ride at Universal (for adults)


Agree with peachy, all the above.



Also Like Dr Dooms Fearfall at IOA. Great views from the top, not that you get a long time to look. LOL




I forgot to add we don%26#39;t like fast rides. :-O




Do you like shooting aliens? Because MIB: Alien Attack is great.





And I still love doing the ET ride, especially on a really hot day. It%26#39;s a great place to cool off...





Jaws is good too...




I love Jaws - a bit worn at the edges but it still works.



Daft but enjoyable.



Predictable but still makes you a little anxious.




Just on this subject - Are all of the rollercoasters at Island of Adventures upside down ones??? I don%26#39;t like those very much. They make me feel really quite ill! I mean I like rollercoasters but not one%26#39;s that put you upside down!




Hulk goes upside down as does duelling dragons.



I love the ware rides at IoA my fave is Jurassic Park. I love that bit where you think you are going to be eaten by a T-Rex. Great! (Sorry I%26#39;m a bit sad.)




sorry bad typing should say water not ware




Mummy is the best in orlando in my opinion!! Its fast though




See i love water rides. They%26#39;re much more fun than them things that strap you in till you can%26#39;t breathe and then you have some 17 year old idiot staring at your cleavage as he ';adjusts the harness';.

No comments:

Post a Comment