Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just returned home to ...SNOW

Just got home a few hours ago. This was our second trip. In April we stayed at PO Riverside and loved the service and all. We changed to French Quaters because the food court is under renovation. We were a bit disappointed with FQ food court. It wasn%26#39;t that great and the service was terrible. Next trip I will consider trying something new for the change. I loved the feel of FQ.





It rained on Wed evening and it was chilly. Thursday gloomy and rainy until noonish. Friday and Saturday was gorgeous. We did a lot of new thing this time around. My 4 years old was 40 inches to the inch so he was able to ride Soarin%26#39; (twice), and Thunder Mountain. He was so excited.





We did the meal plan. Breakfast at Playhouse Disney, great choice. Very energetic and upbeat. Also breakfast at Chef Mickey%26#39;s. We sat in the center area, literally stuck in the corner. We didn%26#39;t complain and beg for a new spot considering someone has to sit there. It was still alot of fun. Chip and Dale aren%26#39;t there anymore. They have Donald Duck and the boys were thrilled to see him. Dinner was at the 50%26#39;s diner, always fun. O%26#39;hana, and Le Cellier in Canada, wonderful food!!!!





We did all of the Epcot this time, went around the world. The boys had a lot of fun doing that. More than what I thought they would. There was a lot of street entertainment to keep them entertained.





We did not swim at all. In April we were there for a week and swam every day. This time we were at the park the entire day. The boys and us did%26#39;t get so worn out due to the cooler weather so that was wonderful. It met less transportation to and from.





Wed we did MGM



Thurs was MK



Friday Animal Kingdom, which was so packed and crowded. We saw the new Nemo show. Great show. The line was all the way past the dinosaur ride, but they manage to squeeze everyone in. I think I heard 1700 per show.



Sat was Epcot and we got there first thing. Went on Soarin%26#39;, got fast pass and came back and did it again. We didn%26#39;t do this ride in April either.





Feel free to ask any ?%26#39;s.





Katy





Just returned home to ...SNOW


I%26#39;m glad you had a nice trip! Did you see any of the fireworks while you were there? I was wondering which park to make our last of the day to enjoy the fireworks. I was thinking MK but I keep hearing about this show at MGM. What did you do?



Just returned home to ...SNOW


I%26#39;ve never heard of Playhouse Disney...what/where is that?




We saw the fireworks at MK while riding some of our favorrite rides. We took advantage of the short lines. We saw MGM show in April it was wonderful. I would recommend that one. We didn%26#39;t do it this time though because it was pretty chilly at night. I would have loved to have done Epcot%26#39;s but it didn%26#39;t start until 9 and the kids were sleeping at Le Cellier by 7.



Playhouse Disney resturant is fairly new. It wasn%26#39;t there in April. It%26#39;s right next to 50%26#39;s Diner. Little Einsteins are there along with JOJO and Goliath. There is a guy that sings all the theme songs like Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and so on. It%26#39;s great for the kids.




Thank you for your trip report Katy and glad you had a fun trip!




Hi KTO....





Four of us are leaving this Sunday. I think I have it pretty much planned out. But...just saw Playhouse Disney in your letter. What park is that in? I am taking my 4 - 1/2 year old grandson. Any other info you can give me would be great. Hoping it is not going to rain on our parade! Will be there for a week. I bought 6 day passes so we can spend an entire day at the parks we choose on any specific day. Park Hoppers would be too tiring. Maybe 2 days at MK and 2 at Epcot., plus 1 at Animal Kingdom and 1at MGM. Or would you suggest otherwise?





Getting very excited!





Thnx!





Pattyp




Hi...Me again!





Soarin is in Epcot? And your 4 year old liked it? Where abouts. Also, I saw that he liked Thunder Mountain. I was thinking he would be too young for that but you said your son liked it. Great, now I know.. I am assuming Playhouse Disney is at AK? It is not listed in any of my books. I planned on having breakfast with Donald D at Restaurantosaurus in AK. Is there another place where he is at?





All my plans are running together now, there is soooooooooo much to do and see.





THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment